Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wellness #40: Fitness

1. I checked my BMI. It said BMI: NaN and Population average 24.9. It does not say what NaN means. I went to Waist to Hip ratio where I am at very high risk. Then I went to Body composition which said Excellent. I am leaning toward high risk. I went to the Wellness testing provided by the County and did not get very good results. I am now trying to stay to my diet.

2. I calculated my calorie requirements which came out to 2100.

3. I took the questionaire. My life expectancy is 79.2. My age is 56.2.

I am not surprised. I really need to work on my diet. I also need to find a way of relaxing and de-stressing. I am thinking about exploring the spiritual but as yet have not. My husband is actually trying to help with the diet thing because I really need support in that area.

1 comment:

Fourdogmom said...

I've been walking a lot to lose weight and for mental health. The pups are much happier too with regular walks.