Thursday, March 19, 2009

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter

1. I browsed through Twitter and checked out some of their apps and Celebrity Twitter. I would not adopt this for my personal use. I do not want to stalk celebrities. I could see becoming easily addicted to this and not doing what I am suppose to be doing. I do not have anything I want to Twitter about. I want to keep my stuff private.
2. I did a Twitter search on Golden Retrievers. I got over thirty blogs from people who love Golden Retrievers. I also did a search on picture post cards and got one blog which I am not sure is legitimate.
3. I was not impressed with Twitter. If I want to communicate with a friend I use the telephone, send an email or write a letter. I don't need this constant bombardment of information. I don't use my cell phone for text messaging. I would never give out my number on any of these sites. I think to myself: don't these people have anything better to do, like work?
4. I am not establishing a Twitter account or a feed. I have enough to do with Facebook.

No comments: