Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pot Luck #57: TXT U L8R - Texting

1. I have never sent a text message although I have received them and deleted them immediately.
2. I watched the video and reviewed the steps to send a message. I think I can do it. However, my husband and I have this function turned off to prevent our daughter from doing it.
3. I am not a regular texter.
4. I do not use text lingo. From what I saw I think Lingo 2 Word would help.
5. I read the New York Times article on texting and driving. I found it thought provoking. Cell phone usage of any kind takes your attention away from driving. The driver's attention should only be on operating the automobile. Personally, I feel there should be a law against text messaging and fines/penalties charged to people who get in accidents because they were too busy texting. People should know better.

No comments: