Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Games and Gaming #38: Console Gaming

1. I visited the nostalgic game site. I did not play these games when I was younger and I would not play them now. I have no gaming skills. I could not figure it out when I was younger and I still am unable to figure them out.

2. I think Pac Man, Baby Pac Man and Ms Pac Man would be fun in the library. Tournaments could be formed. Books on Pac Man etc. could be on display. I do not have any experience with these games. I could see getting hooked on them and not learning anything in the process. I think people would come to the library initially for the games. Once they see what else the library has to offer, then I think they will come to the library for games plus other things.

2 comments:

Beth Gallaway said...

Can you please link to the nostalgic games site? Thank you! Also, what course are you taking with gaming assignments?

whitelabradors said...

This is not a college course. I am earning training hours where I work -- a public library -- and we are learning about and gaining skills through Library 2.0.